Monday, April 17, 2006

Moving Forward...

In life it gets really easy as we grow older to sit still in whatever level of comfort we are used too. It could be a romantic relationship, a friendship, or a job. Our day to day existence is judged by if an event is better than the normal or worse then the normal.

Shaking up this routine isn't easy and the prospect of doing so can be mighty scary but there are opportunities that come our way that require us to act.

One such moment has happened and although I adore having 'control' over my life I decided to release some of it and leave tomorrow up to chance. For now I choose to move forward and it feels wonderful.

Now each tomorrow holds the prospect of getting to the moment when the leap is finally complete.

The world is filled with possibilities again and I feel more alive then I have in a long time.

Is it scary to leap? Hell, yes.

But I am so glad I did because my current day to day will soon be no more!

2 comments:

Showtune said...

Hey if Scott Bakula could leap, so too can you!

Besides, now you have a tropical Thanksgiving instead of that cold, New York CRAP! (And a Puerto Rican pee pee to laugh with)!

Chele said...

You ain't kidding ...

Quantum Leap - yippee!!!!!