Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's only a WATCH!!



I DID NOT BOOK THIS TOUR. I AM ONLY ON THIS TOUR. IT IS ONLY A WATCH. THIS WASN'T OUR FAULT.

Something I didn't know:
Statement as of 11:05 am CDT on March 31, 2007

... This is the season of increased severe weather activity...

Know the difference between a Tornado Watch and a Tornado Warning.

A Tornado Watch means that conditions are favorable for tornadoes and severe thunderstorms in and close to the watch area. Persons in these areas should be on the lookout for threatening weather conditions... and listen for later statements and possible warnings.

A Tornado Warning means that a tornado has been sighted or indicated by radar. When a warning is issued... take cover immediately.

It is only a WATCH!

Never boring!

I really hope DENVER plans on being nice to me next week with it's weather - that is for sure

No comments: