Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another Opening....






Yep tonight's the night. Wish us luck...

Oh and look - even the Doctor dropped by to see us .... I didn't get the chance to see if it was bigger on the inside then on the outside though. Okay I realize probably NONE of you got that reference but I don't care. When do you see old police box like phone boxes any more?

The other shot is from my cell phone and is the side of the theatre building with this odd rusty ball piece of art in the foreground. When giving directions it's been fun telling people to walk toward the rusty ball.

I leave you evidence of the mentioned broken glass door and a certain set of advertisements from a certain beer company for a certain friend in upstate NYC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I didn't get the chance to see if it was bigger on the inside then on the outside though. Okay I realize probably NONE of you got that reference but I don't care."

--You underestimate at least one of your BBC-series-watching-geek audience members... I dig it--terrific picture! And BTW, you should have taken the orange heels-SOMEONE could have worn them! BAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the guinness. i'll take two.

Drove 2 hours to utica, (then back) to check out our boy, ryan monbtleau, last night. unbelievable. you must check this band out. best thing these ears have heard. glad yer being well received out there on the road chickie poo. let me know when yer heading to a city that allows a little downtime for downing bottles of wine with yer old gal pal and chatting endlessly.

you are loved loved loved loved loved love loved loved.

xo
leslie