Sunday, September 17, 2006

Introducing Flat Jason





So while Jason was here in Milwaukee he made a cartoon of himself and explained the 'flat friend' idea. Seems the new thing for school children to do is make drawings of themselves and then mail them into the universe. They expect people to take photos of the flat friend in different locations and then mail the photos back to the child.

In my day we did balloon jamborees. I suppose sending helium ballons into the air on mass isn't very healthy for the world so I think they stopped them. I seem to remember having my balloon go the farthest one year when I was at Autumn Lane.

Anyway - lost the thread... so Flat Jason. He's traveling with Patrick and I.

Photo number one is Flat Jason in his 'house'. I keep him in my aqua folder so he won't get crushed. He seems to like it there.

Photo number two and three are Flat Jason joining Patrick and myself tonight for dinner at a wings place by the theatre. He seemed to enjoy the menu and the beer.

Heck - he enjoyed his beer so much he needed a nap.

Tomorrow is the GOLDEN DAY!!! That technically that means a day off but in this transition I'm not so sure that will be the case.

Either way - still having a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow--even FlatJason is Hot... he should be FlatHotJason. LOL!